Cash Casino LP was recently acquired
by a new ownership group and is undertaking a transformation and modernization
of its Casino businesses located in Calgary and Red Deer. We are an Alberta-based,
family-owned business looking to grow our Casino’s leadership team.
The Bartender is
responsible for providing a value-added experience to all casino guests. They
will provide timely, accurate and friendly service while preparing the highest
quality beverages for our guests. Each bartender’s primary objective is to show
our guests such a marvellous time, they will want to return.
If you have a passion to be an
integral part of an inspired and motivated leadership team this is the
opportunity for you.
responsibilities will be to:
- Promote, work, and act in a manner
consistent with the mission of Cash Casino.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and
non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the restaurant’s standard drink
- Accept guest payment, process credit card
charges, and make changes, if necessary.
- Check identification of guests to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean and sterilize glasses, utensils, and
- Balance cash receipts.
- Record drink orders accurately and
immediately after having received them into the register system.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability
related to guests’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading
guests to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and
related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations
and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or
directly from guests seated at the bar.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Reset tables in the bar area.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda,
water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve snacks or food items to guests seated
at the bar.
- Slice and pit fruit, and prepare other
garnishes for drinks.
- Ask guests who become loud and obnoxious to
leave or physically remove them.
- Arrange and maintain bottles and glasses in
an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink
preparation, promotion of beverages, and attractive displays.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar
including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Recognize and learn the names of regular
- Assist with the restocking and replenishment
of bar inventory and supplies.
- Report all equipment problems and bar
maintenance issues to the restaurant manager.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and
offers suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees
to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to
ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Provide guests with information about local
areas, including giving directions.
- 18 years old or older
- This is a Part-Time position with Nights & Weekends shifts
- 1-2 years experience as a bartender
- 1-3 years experience in a hospitality
- Casino or resort experience preferred.
- Mandatory Valid AGLC Proserve Certification.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced working
- Must be able to stand continuously
throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching,
stooping, and moving quickly.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and
The Bartender works various types of shifts on a casual
basis that may include days, nights and evenings.
If you are interested in applying for
this opportunity, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com, please include in the subject line “Bartender”.
learn more, please visit our Cash Casino website at https://www.cashcasino.ca/ and Ace Casino website at https://acecasinos.ca/