Netchex is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Benefits Support at our Covington Headquarters. This is an exciting and opportunity for a team player with a background in customer service and benefits to joining a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative organization that is a proven leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
The Benefits Support Representative will work with other team players in the Benefits Department implementing all Benefits product offerings to our clients. This position provides daily assistance to the Benefits Department, clients, benefits partners and the internal team all while performing the duties of Benefits Support.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent customer service skills, benefits knowledge and it maintains a positive attitude and ability to effectively communicate with a variety of team members.
- Process Adds/Changes/Deletes in employee demographics
- Research Issues
- Schedule Benefit Analysis Calls
- Works with clients to gather plan data to support Benefit Implementations
- Explain the information needed and the “why” we need to get client implemented onto any Benefit products offered – walkthrough Benefit Set-Up Questionnaire to gather exactly what we need
- Manually key Dependent Data information into the system
- Set Up Broker Access
- Answers incoming client calls related to Benefits and create cases to be resolved for the Benefits Service Team
- Assists Benefit Project Leads with building plans, renewals and/or plan transitions during peak seasons
- Assists with other projects related to Benefits
- Keeps abreast of the Benefits products and changes or development releases that may apply to a Benefits client.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients and co-workers to promote a quality service image.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Team Player
Special Position Requirements:
- Some weekend or after-hours work is required based on the volume level of Implementation Set-Ups and Open Enrollments