Calling all customer service professionals!
Are you …
Someone that consistently delivers world-class customer service?
Able to work in a fast-paced customer support center environment next to our highly skilled engineers and programmers, with strong attention to detail, while remaining customer-focused?
If so… - YOU could be who we’re looking for!
As a result of continued growth and success, HVAC Concepts is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our team Frederick, MD! As a member of our team, you can look forward to a culture that supports teamwork, cultivates a healthy work environment, and affords an opportunity for unlimited career growth.
Hours of Work:
- 4pm - 12am; Wednesday through Sunday (Monday and Tuesday off); or
- 12am - 8am; Wednesday through Sunday (Monday and Tuesday off)
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving alarms generated by our systems and reporting them to our customers
- Responding to customer calls and service requests
- Creating tasks and dispatching team members to resolve customer issues
- Performing very basic troubleshooting of building automation systems
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, call center or dispatching
- Prior mechanical or building automation experience is a plus, but willing to train the right candidate
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Possess strong computer skills
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Professional telephone manners
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Company training for your role
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disabilities Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays