On Field Host
· Execute and Emcee all on-field and in-crowd promotions, both sponsored and non-sponsored, as set forth in the game script and rundown.
· Create a fun and energetic in-game experience by personally interacting with fans inside and outside of the stadium.
· Participate in promotional videos used both in-stadium as well as online for digital content.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including all home games.
· Outgoing, dependable and organized, with a willingness and desire to have fun
· Comfortable performing in front of large crowds with an ability to generate crowd enthusiasm.
· Must be adaptable, versatile and tactful in dealing with the public
· Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to improvise when in a professional and entertaining manner when necessary.
· Possesses strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
· Previous emcee experience, either on camera hosting or live entertainment experience with a demo reel is preferred. (Other applicants will not be excluded)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, and stand or sit for long periods of time in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions.