***This position is based in our Camarillo, CA Branch at Micronor LLC.
Job Title: Manufacturing
Reporting to: Operations Manager
The position of Manufacturing Technician at
MICRONOR LLC includes but is not limited to the tasks and duties as described
herein. The position is responsible for the manufacturing of our products with flawless
quality and a timely delivery to our customers.
- Test and troubleshoot pre-manufactured
- Assemble intricate fiber optic assemblies.
- Assemble and test MICRONOR products
- Assist in organizing and keeping track of
parts in inventory
- Assist R&D projects as time and
- Note: Micronor LLC is a small company and
every employee is expected to help with common chores such as keeping a nice, clean,
and safe workplace and other housekeeping tasks.
Specific Tasks are:
- Assemble Fiber Optic Receiver and
- Assemble Encoders and Motorized
Potentiometers including Final Functional Tests
- Test and Troubleshoot PCB Board.
- Repair non-functional PCB Boards as
- Incoming inspection on mechanical and
- Keep documentation of manufacturing
procedures up to date.
Knowledge, Education, Ability, Skills
- Should have a technical degree, or 4-5
years prior experience working in an electronics/ mechanical manufacturing
- Experience in fiber optic assembly is a
- Be able to prove a satisfactory aptitude
and attitude to be willing to learn the necessary skills.
- Be able to work on different aspects of
- Participate in all team level quality
improvement initiatives & safety procedures.
- Must have hands-on manufacturing skills
such as manual electronic soldering.
- Requires excellent manual dexterity.
- Strong communication skills and team
player. Self-sufficient work habits.
- Experience in machine shop is a plus.
Tools: Lathe, Drill, Dremel, XYZ stage
- Be proficient in the use of electronic equipment:
Digital Multimeters, Power Supplies, Oscilloscope.
- Be proficient in the use of basic computer
- MS Office
- Engineering Tools such as Schematic
Capture, PCB Design software.
- SolidWorks or similar a plus
- Computer programming skills in Python, C++,
or other language is a plus.
Effect on Operation
The position of the manufacturing
technician is important as all the products manufactured will be affected. A
high regard for consistent high-quality products and workmanship is key.
Position may lead to a supervisory and
leadership position in manufacturing or engineering as the company grows
This position has access to proprietary technical
and business information. The technician is required to protect and maintain
this confidential information.
This position comes with an excellent
compensation and benefits package. Please note that only those selected for an
interview will be contacted. Micronor LLC is an equal opportunity
employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, representative, and inclusive
work environment where all employees are treated equally. Thank you for your
interest in a career with us.