Callie's LPN - Skilled
This LPN performs nursing activities for Callie so that she may live a self-determined life, fully included in her community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Carry out nursing care according to the care plan
2. Assess for and identify potential health problems
3. Perform periodic re-evaluation of individual needs and conditions
4. Complete and maintain electronic documentation of health status
5. Promptly report changes in condition to LPN, RN, physician, and family
6. Manage, maintain, and administer medications
7. Manage, maintain, and administer G/J-tube feeding
8. Manage medical care
9. Assist Direct Support Professional to provide community living support and non-skilled personal care.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position