Come join the JM Family!
We are a successful company with 40 years of business and no lay-offs!
Our Technicians repair, clean, calibrate and certify test instruments and
related equipment utilizing appropriate measurement procedures and performing corrective
actions to address identified measurement problems. They also dielectrically test, inspect, and clean equipment in electrical disciplines to ensure proper insulating protective integrity. Clean, test and certify personal protective equipment (PPE), including related equipment, utilizing appropriate testing procedures to address identified visual/electrical failures.
Education: Must have a High School diploma or GED
- TRAVELING REQUIRED
- Previous mechanical and/or technical experience is preferred. Experience in our industry is not required and training will be provided upon hire.
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment and display attributes of a quick learner.
- Skill to correctly use and operate equipment being tested and Lab standards used in electrical, and/or mechanical disciplines.
- Ability to be organized and pay high attention to detail.
- Skill to use basic computer applications and various software applications.
Ability to read, correctly interpret, and apply testing procedures.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with work objectives with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to represent JM Test Systems, in a professional manner while providing excellent Customer Service
- Stability and Unlimited Opportunity!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA with Employer Contribution
Vacation, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
are paid their base rate plus $2.00 an hour when assigned to work a
project. Onsite pay will start from the time the Technician leaves the JM
Test Systems facility to the time they return.
Test Systems will provide meal subsistence to all Technicians who are away
for a minimum of 12 hours and 50 or more miles from their designated home
Test Systems covers all travel expenses, which include:
Test Systems will cover the cost of TWIC and OSHA cards for all designated
Onsite Technicians, as well as the renewal fees.
Test Systems will provide all PPE that is required for particular