Viventium’s core values start with a respect for our people. We value diversity, integrity, and encourage collaboration and teamwork in all we do. Most importantly, we take a unique leadership approach to our greatest asset; YOU. Most companies have a “manager-employee” focus. Here at Viventium, we feel that the “mentor-mentee” relationship is the most effective. We value our people and want to develop and coach, rather than supervise and manage. We are a pioneer in the HCM cloud-based solutions market and are looking for passionate self-starters to join us on our exciting journey as we continue to expand and grow!
An exciting and unique opportunity to join a high growth organization with immense career potential. A successful Client Success Manager will be the face of the company to our most valued Cients. This person will earn trust by gaining a deep understanding of client business needs and how our products can meet those needs. A CSM will anticipate our Clients needs that will in turn help shape Viventium’s product roadmap, becoming a valuable change agent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall executive (multi) level relationship with Client
- Expand our revenue in the target accounts through cross-sell and up-sell of new products and services
- Coordinate onboarding, training, change management for your portfolio Clients
- Articulating the value we deliver to Clients via quarterly and annual business reviews
- Help drive Client references and case studies
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and relationship building
- Conduct needs assessments with portfolio accounts to ensure Client's success objectives are met with our full product suite and system capabilities
- Train Clients on use of our system(s)
- Note: To do this, RMs must be adept with our software and reporting tools (to be able to do Client demos)
- Ensure ongoing effective communication with Client contacts
- Communicate changes (eg new products, capabilities, news, industry issues etc).
- Quarterback high-level relationship issues inter-departmentally and keep Client informed on status of resolution of open issues
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing Clients
- Align with Product around driving the product roadmap items (PRM)Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance around metrics and objectives
- Conduct a weekly review of all cases related to portfolio Clients to ensure accountability for case/issue closure
- Support operational efficacy:
- Transition from paper to paperless and increase utilization of tools supporting this (eg ESS, OLR etc)
- Support implementation of geolocation expansion.
- Implement MFA for portfolio accounts
- 100% portfolio retention
- 5-7% portfolio revenue growth annually
- Target high opportunity accounts through margin analysis and product penetration
- Cross sell additional services (Netspend, DailyPay, HRIS, ESS, paperless processing, benefit admin etc)
- Manage Client price increases on an annual basis
- # of Referrals
- Lower number of Support Tickets
- Faster on-boarding (i.e. <53 days)
- Improved Client health mix (red-yellow-green)
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred
- Over 5 years of experience working target market accounts along with a deep level of understanding product penetration and relationship building
- Must have at least 5 years of inside or outside sales experience
- Will ideally have experience in Salesforce and Hubspot
Viventium is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Viventium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Viventium Software Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled