At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are looking for a AM Recovery Specialist who can provide clean, sanitary comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for the clients and employees.
In this position, the recovery specialist will be involved with bed checks, documentation, participate in treatment team meetings, monitor patient progress and discussing treatment plan as needed, offering peer support in times of need, and a part of crisis management, as well as other additional recovery specialist needs and support.
- Responsible to uphold and enforce the standards of the campus program by leading and supporting the client through their treatment
- Recovery Specialists are not doctors, counselors, or therapists. They do not give advice, only suggestions relying on personal experience, strength, and hope. Any resident requiring more direction will be referred to clinical staff for appropriate referrals.
- Responsible for participating in the general daily schedule, which allows for treatment team staffing, in-service meetings, resident meetings, physical duties, curfew, and personal recovery program.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation of clients on a daily basis.
- Responsible for orientation of all new clients
- Transport clients as needed.
- Will receive one (1) hour of supervision on a biweekly basis by Clinical Director/Senior Clinician/designee.
- Responsible for contacting their Supervisor immediately following any unusual occurrences (i.e., police, ambulance, inspectors, and/or public officials.)
- Contact the designated (Counselor Assistant Supervisor) administrative/clinical personnel immediately following any unusual circumstances (i.e. AMA, relapses, positive drug tests, etc.)
- Follow the bedcheck policy as necessary and record necessary data on the bed check log
- Participate in the treatment team meetings
- Interface with families, treatment team members and case management
- Collaborate with utilization review team to provide necessary clinical information for insurance certification
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” Values.
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled