FUNCTION: Assumes responsibility for efficient and effective operations of a business office and performs various administrative duties in support of the branch banking function. In addition, provide support to the Relationship Managers to contribute to the overall efficient operation of loan production.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage the daily needs of customers, including the following:
▪ Assist customers in opening, analyzing, and managing their deposit accounts.
▪ Resolve customer problems in a positive and efficient manner.
▪ Ensures that operating policies and procedures are followed.
▪ Identify customer concerns and work with other departments in the Bank to maintain customer satisfaction.
2. Models Q2 Service and Sales programs with creativity and energy such that goals are achieved and quality standards are met or exceeded. Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
3. Builds customer relationships while representing QNB to the customer in a courteous, confidential, and professional manner. Providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service through consultative selling and cross-selling in a positive manner.
4. Serve as the liaison between the Branch Administration and Lending Department.
5. Opens, closes, and services every type of deposit product. Includes taking and disbursing consumer and commercial loans.
6. Perform branch functions requiring an in-depth knowledge of branch transactions. Ensures daily office settlement.
7. Supportive of community through involvement and participation in local volunteer and/or charitable organizations.
8. Completes assigned compliance training in a timely manner and demonstrates ability to apply training to their duties and responsibilities.
9. Assume other job-related duties as required.
REQUIRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
1. Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way when dealing with both internal and external customers.
2. Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time – all day if necessary.
3. Ability to solve problems and carry on without supervision.
4. High School diploma and three years of progressively more responsible experience within a financial organization to gain the necessary experience and background knowledge.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills that model QNB’s service and sales efforts; including the ability to identify and fulfill customers' current and future needs.
6. Must have strong product knowledge and actively champion Q2 Service and Sales, referrals and product campaigns.
7. Fulfill QNB compliance in operations and security procedures by adhering to government regulations, QNB policy, and established procedures.
8. Working knowledge of MS-Suite and various banking platforms.
9. Previous Loan Documentation experience.
10. Previous consumer loan and/or customer service experience.
11. Strong organizational, time management and math skills.
12. This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
13. Completion of National Notary Association training and state requirements and maintain active PA Notary Commission.
PREFERRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
1. Knowledge of Commercial Loan documentation.
2. Previous Commercial Lending or Credit department experience.
3. Familiarity with the QNB’s FSR, platform, and consumer loan application taking policies, procedures and guidelines.
4. Familiarity with QNB’s Q2 service and sales as well as product knowledge.
5. Courses such as Principles of Banking, Consumer Lending
This is not a remote position