**This is not an actual listing for an open position. The company will collect the applications/resumes received until there is an opening. Please do not call the company.
Starting Hourly Rate - $13/Hour
Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5pm
Operate (pilot) a forklift within the confines of the facility utilized to supply production and shipping.
- Pick orders
- Load and unload trucks
- Inventory control
- Last line of food defense
- Supply packaging lines with materials such as film, displays, trays, boxes, etc. as needed.
- Return excess materials to the warehouse after use.
- Keep all damaged pallets neatly stacked and remove as needed.
- Adhere to first in first out use of raw and finished materials.
- Keep all packaging material storage areas clean and in proper order.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to all food safety guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of all Louisiana Fish Fry regulatory agencies.
- Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform all tasks as directed by direct supervisor or other management.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures created to ensure the production of high-quality food-safe products.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and possess the reading, writing, and arithmetic skills necessary to perform the position’s tasks. Must be able to score acceptably on the Louisiana Fish Fry aptitude battery. Must be available to work outside of normal schedule and is expected to work (1) one Saturday out of each month. Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. All descriptions listed are only intended to describe the general nature of the position and do not qualify as any type of contract with Louisiana Fish Fry.
LOUISIANA FISH FRY PRODUCTS LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled