Join Our Team As A Cook!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Must have a Chef Training or Culinary Management diploma or certificate from a college established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002 or from a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
- Minimum of 3 years cooking experience in a Long Term Care facility.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education.
- Must be computer literate
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.