At Moonlight Basin we offer the highest level of facilities, amenities, recreation, food, beverage and service to our members and guests. We are an hour drive from Bozeman, Belgrade, and West Yellowstone, MT. We offer our associates a great work environment and opportunity to learn the highest levels of service and teamwork. Individuals who excel at personalized service are encouraged to apply to become part of our extraordinary team of professionals
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing snow removal and all daily tasks associated with engineering duties including, but not limited to: general repairs and services in all maintenance-related disciplines, e.g. carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, and minor electrical.
- Prioritize work orders through urgent requests and established down times to minimize the impact on the overall guest and member experience.
- Complete all assigned preventive maintenance procedures and tasks according to schedule.
- Participate in OSHA/Safety programs within the organization through awareness in everyday jobs.
- Perform all daily tasks for the upkeep of club facilities, including carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, HVAC, electrical.
- Work with outside contractors, as directed.
- Must possess hospitality skills and be guest oriented, providing a high level of customer service.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships and communication with members, guests, fellow employees, and department managers.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the manager or other members of the senior management team, as deemed appropriate.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a construction or maintenance field, preferably in a hotel or resort environment.
- HVAC, plumbing, and electrical equipment repair experience
- Carpentry and construction experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace to facilitate effective communication.
- Basic computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of hotel/resort operations or the ability to learn.
Hours of Work:
· Must be able to work between the hours of 8am-5pm Friday-Tuesday.
· Must be able to work holidays and weekends as needed.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.