E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a Cloud Network Operations Engineer to support a contract in Huntsville, AL.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Understands cloud principals and fundamentals enough to be able to configure, operate, and maintain components of AWS/Azure cloud platform.
- Serve as network operations engineer for the management and resolution of network operations and network operations issues associated with the maintenance and troubleshooting the agency's classified and unclassified network transports along with the associated systems.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance to the Lead for the configuration, implementation, and management of classified/unclassified LAN / WAN hardware infrastructure at all agency CONUS/OCONUS locations.
- Workss with team for managing various ISP connectivity for CONUS/OCONUS network transport technologies.
- Establishes approach for resolving discrepancies to ensure requirements are met. Implements solutions as necessary to ensure that problems are resolved.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other agencies.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- May serve as backup to the Lead when required
- Active Top-Secret clearance
Minimum Education Preferred:
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5 years of progressively demonstrated operational network management in the areas of but not limited to route/switch management, network security management, network implementation and integration, taclane management, SDN management, cloud transport management, IP Address system management, configuration management and network load balancer management.
This position requires the candidate to have an ACTIVE Top Secret clearance. The candidate must also be able to obtain and maintain SCI access within 6 months of hire date.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we are able to provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has over 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.