Are you passionate about problem resolution and implementing your ideas to improve the process? Do you strive to delight the customers with unmatched service? If yes, Tejas Tubular Products is leading manufacturer of Oil Country Tubular Goods offering a complete range of products serving the conventional, offshore, and unconventional field projects. We are currently seeking a Document Control Clerk at our Tubing Facility located at 8640 Green River, Houston, Texas 77028. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and hands-on training. We provide a safe work environment with opportunity for growth.
High School or better preferred
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in handling the QMS aspects like Control of Documents, Control of Records, Product Release and various other aspects, per API Q1 requirements.
2. Thorough understanding of API 5CT requirements.
3. Thorough understanding of Mill Test Reports.
4. Ability to understand the customer requirements.
1. Responsible for control of documents for the entire facility, as per API Q1 requirements.
2. Formalize SOP changes / revisions distribution and retrieval of obsolete documents.
3. Assist in organization of Non Conformance reports, QA reports, API correspondence etc.
4. Responsible for Control of Records as per API Q1 requirements and perform work order closing.
5. Review of MTRs for the receiving material and ensure the material meets the requirements mentioned in the PO; notify any discrepancies noted to the QA Engineer/Manager.
6. Review of the shipping inspection documents and generate MTRs accordingly for the material shipped.
7. Ensuring traceability of the steel from cradle to grave. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform additional related duties, as per management, to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Tools and Equipment:
As needed in accordance to the requirements of the process and product.
API Q1 and all other API product specification, ASTM, ASNT and Industry standards.