JOIN THE ALL AMERICAN TEAM!
All American Hospice is seeking an experienced CNA/HHA to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
As a Hospice Aide, you will provide personal care, supportive services, education, and light duties in a plan of care developed by the Registered Nurse Case Manager. You will communicate and track changes to reflect assigned duties set by the RN while working with the entire Inter-Disciplinary Team.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Companionship and interaction
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Planning and participating in activities the client enjoys
- Light exercise (i.e walking)
- Toileting and incontinence assistance and care
- Specialized caregiving (Alzheimer’s, Dementia)
- Minimum of one year of experience, hospice or palliative care is preferred, but not required
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, critical thinking, and verbal and written communication skills
- Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently
- Must have completed 75 HHA hours with a certificate or have valid PA CNA License.
Please visit our website to apply https://myallamericancare.com/careers/
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled