A rare opportunity to work for the best! Heritage Properties Incorporated is seeking a highly motivated, experienced leasing specialist at Vineyard of Olive Branch Apartments, a 456 unit, Upscale, Class A, an apartment community in Olive Branch, MS. If you have a proven track record of successful apartment operations, Heritage Properties invites you to apply for this position. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. Yardi experience and college turn experience preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.)
· Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits in CRM
· Maintains guest cards according to established procedures
· Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
· Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to prospects needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
· Have prospect complete application in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
· Process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with the applicant regarding status.
· Ensure apartment is ready for the resident to move-in on the agreed date.
· Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
· Implement the Heritage Move-In Experience
· Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
· Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
· Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
· Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information in CRM accurately and on a timely basis. Review with the Community Manager prior to obtaining signatures.
· Ensure all required documentation is uploaded to residents files.
· Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases and renewals for bonus purposes.
· Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
· Consistently implement policies of the community.
· Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
· Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
· Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
· Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
· Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
· Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as a host for any functions as directed by the Community Manager.
· Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents.
· Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, bandit signs, flags, etc.
· Distribute newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc.
· Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.