Our talented team of professionals has built a strong reputation for providing full lifecycle IT services to customers within the Public and Private Sector.
Agile Business Concepts, LLC, founded in 2006, and based in Metro Washington DC area, is a well established Woman and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that specializes in providing services in the area of Information Technology -- Information Assurance, Cyber Security, System Engineering, Software Development, Program Management, Administrative & Professional Support Services. Our clientele includes Federal Agencies -- US Navy, US Air Force and various members of the Intelligence Community. We are always looking to add to our renowned team of experts. Apply to be considered for IT Program Manager opportunities for various locations in the Metro Washington DC area.
Skills, Tools, experience with:
The Program Manager will support the establishment of enterprise identity management capabilities in new operating domains. The program manager will be leading a federated activity of existing service areas which currently deliver these capabilities in established operating domains.
The candidate will be responsible for developing project plans, schedules and report key activities for each project in addition to directing and managing project resources to complete tasks by agreed-upon deadlines. The program manager will be responsible for ensuring security accreditations are addressed for the system. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer requirements are addressed in a timely manner in addition to ensuring representation at both stakeholder and the respective governance boards. The candidate will be required to integrate services across the organization with other enterprise access controls for the full life cycle development, in accordance with enterprise architecture. The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Delivering enterprise-class capabilities with executive and stakeholder support
- Experience with the complete engineering project development lifecycle from inception project planning to deployment, to include guidance and direction in tasks
- Developing/deriving tactical requirements from strategic direction
- Coordinating, supporting and participating in program meetings and reviews
- Generating program/project metrics
- Experience with Agile and traditional development methodologies
- Experience with the Microsoft office suite
- Experience with Teamplay or similar application
- Developing IT roadmaps and integrated master schedules for products and services