The Marketing Coordinator is responsible
for supporting the Marketing & Communications division in developing and
implementing all facets of campaign development, including but not limited to
digital marketing and traditional media campaigns.
Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Help manage calendars,
deadlines and asset coordination for marketing projects.
- Assist in the creation and publishing of relevant and creative
content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, news) across multiple
- Provide support in digital content development and execution to
optimize the brand message through our digital properties: web, email,
social networking, social listening, etc.
- Support best practices and standards for all Company digital media
platforms set by the leadership team.
- Conduct market research. Be aware of any market changes and
- Work with photographers and videographers to acquire appropriate new
- Manage and expand the Company’s media library.
- Field inquiries and direct questions to appropriate members of the
team as needed.
- Monitor, moderate and manage comments; identify and mitigate
negative comments when possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills,
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field such as business
administration or communications preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years of related experience in digital marketing
- Exceptional communication, organizational, writing and editing
- Excellent time-management skills and can prioritize efficiently in
a fast-paced environment.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work both autonomously and
in a team.
- Ability to manage several projects at once.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in managing and
executing social media strategies
- Knowledge of digital marketing current best practices and at the
forefront of emerging digital and creative marketing trends.
- Proficient in working with analytics across multiple platforms in
- Background in/with web development, social media campaign development
• This job operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, and photocopiers.
Position Type/Expected Hours
• This is a full-time position. Normal hours of work at
Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm, however, this position may require work
outside of these hours.
Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without