Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is URGENTLY seeking a highly qualified and motivated Program Manager for full-time work on upcoming government-funded contract charged with the mission to protect the safety and health of the TSA workforce.
PROGRAM: The Transportation Security Administrations (TSA) Occupational Safety and Health(OSH) Program encompasses several program elements to comply with Public Law 91-596, the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. The OSH Program provides policy, guidance, conformance assurance for its Headquarters and field operations and is managed through the Safety Information System (SIS). TSA Headquarters and each TSA field operation are required to develop and execute an appropriate local OSH program in accordance with applicable laws, standards, regulations, and DHS/TSA directives and guidance. TSA’s OSHE ensures that TSA Headquarters, airport operations and other facilities comply with all OSH regulations which are infrequently changed and updated.
Client/Location: Springfield, VA/Remote
The Program Manager - Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) will provide a range of administrative and technical support to facilitate the effective achievement of programmatic goals for the government client. With guidance from technical officers and program managers, the contractor will provide support to include onsite management responsibilities for the contract, to include such task as scheduling, finance, milestones, deliverables, and overall program management for all task associated with the contract and requirements of this performance work statement.
- Provide overall program support
- Guide project staff and partners in completing work on schedule
- Plan, organize, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the OSH support services contract
- Possess the resources and authority to ensure efficient and timely program execution
Specific Tasks will include:
- Oversee the delivery of high quality deliverables
- MUST be prepared to present and discuss the status of contract activities when requested by the Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer Representative, or the TSA OSHE staff.
- Assist core personnel and partners with deliverable development and submission as well as reporting
- Bachelor's degree is REQUIRED.
- PMP certification is REQUIRED.
- 4-6 years of verifiable Program Management experience with prior TSA experience highly desirable.
- 50 - 75% Domestic Travel is REQUIRED.
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled