Server Full time
Outlet Manager and/or Supervisor
The Restaurant Server is responsible for providing exceptional, professionally served meals and drinks for our guests.
Job Responsibilities and Standards:
The following description of job responsibilities and standards are intended to reflect the essential functions of the position. This outline does not detail every aspect of the position and there may be other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
· Check the surroundings of the restaurant to make sure everything is in proper order – lights, temperature, music and cleanliness.
· Perform all tasks as assigned by manager/supervisor.
· Inspect to make sure that the assigned tables are properly set, positioned and leveled and free of any soiled items.
· Have a very detailed knowledge of all items on the menus, and the ability to spiel menu to members and guest and sell the menu effectively.
· Will confirm additional meal requirements such as allergies, dietary needs, and special requests and communicate these to the Food and Beverage team
· Provide prompt and courteous service to all guests at all times.
· Comply with all club policies and procedures and follow guidelines as stated in the training manuals.
· Adhere to all service standards.
· Communicates any special requests and preferences to club concierge for guest history.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivariant.
· Must have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
Customer Service Responsibility:
· Ensures that the club's customer service standards are maintained at an exceptional level.
· Presents self in a professional manner including appearance, identification, and general communication and conduct at all times.
· Makes a positive contribution to the work environment through presentation of positive attitude, demonstration of cooperation and teamwork, and constructive approach to daily events.
· Listens effectively, responds to guests’ requests in a friendly “can do” manner.
· Attendance: Adheres to established schedule of work hours. Follows established procedures for early notification to supervisor when unable to report to work. Call a manager 4 hours before shift starts to avoid an improper call in.
· Punctuality: Arrives to work at scheduled times and works until authorized to leave.
· Attends all mandatory education/in-service programs and demonstrates understanding of responsibilities through appropriate actions.
· Demonstrates effective communication by utilizing positive verbal and non-verbal skills in all interactions.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule and extra hours when needed.
· Demonstrates adherence to the club's safe practice procedures and makes recommendations to improve safety. Reports any unsafe work practice to supervisor.
· Consistently utilizes proper body mechanics in performance of responsibilities, as evidenced by supervisor’s observation and no injury to self or others due to improper work habits.
· Follows proper reporting procedures when injured at work. Is aware of the location of material safety data sheets and refers to them when necessary.
Physical and Mental Requirements of the Job:
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment while meeting deadlines as directed.
· Must be able to lift to 30 pounds.
· Must be able to work under pressure, multitask while maintaining a professional demeaner.
· Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
· Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
· Must have excellent inter-personal and customer service skills.
· Must understand and speak English fluently.
· Assist with any special project as assigned by management.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.