ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER
1. Ensure proper amount of housekeeping staff daily to clean rooms.
2. Assign rooms daily.
3. Maintain weekly schedules.
4. Maintain and order housekeeping supplies as needed.
5. Inspect all guest rooms.
6. Inspect public spaces.
7. Inspect hallways, stairwells, back landing, storage, and Room Attendant Carts.
8. Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
9. Check Room Attendants for proper uniform, shoes, name tags, and appearance.
10. Follow all CDC guidelines pertaining to COVID and other infectious diseases.
1. Check all Attendants carts for proper chemical use, amenities and neatness.
2. Check all storage areas for supplies and neatness.
3. Inspect all guest rooms per brand requirements.
4. Check on Room Attendant productivity during the day.
5. Input all room information into the system in a timely manner daily.
6. Check on work orders returned to Housekeeping from Maintenance to see that work is completed.
7. Make out work orders as needed when inspecting rooms.
8. Check your appearance. Make sure uniform is clean and neatly pressed.
9. Wear shoes that have a non slippery bottom and are closed toe. Wear name tag at all times.
10. Check linen closets each night to make sure they are locked.
11. Check that linen closets and carts are stocked for the next morning.
12. Check all corridors and laundry chutes to make sure they are locked before leaving.
13. Maintain all MSD Data Sheets and log book. Ensure chemical bottles are properly labeled.
14. Report any conduct to the General Manager that is unacceptable to company policy.
15. Become knowledgeable of Sprague Hotel Developers Handbook Policies and Procedures.
16. Conduct routine training to ensure proper handling of chemicals, cleaning techniques, and safe work practices.
17. Conduct daily morning meetings with housekeeping staff to discuss issues, concerns, and instructions for the day. It is also a great time to thank them for the great job they are doing.
18. Must have reliable transportation and telephone access.
Attention to Details:
1. Close storage room doors and laundry chutes after leaving the area at the end of each day.
2. Be careful with equipment. Do not scrape walls when going through hallways. Watch for guests when cleaning hallways. Use cones to advise guest that floor or carpet may be wet.
3. Any damage to guest property must be taken care of right away. Report to the General Manager.
4. Never unlock a door for anyone. Report any suspicious behavior immediately to General Manager.
5. Be alert to all possible hazards.
6. Safety is very important to our guests and team members.
1. Be friendly and responsible to guest needs.
2. Keep your voice low on guest floors.
3. Always respond to a guest request.
4. Always maintain a positive attitude with team members and guests.
5. Be respectful to co-workers and guests at all times.