We are seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
This is a contract to hire position. Contract is slated to end April 2021 and transition into full time.
This job supports one or more analytical aspects of the application product life cycle, including capability enablement with cross-team dependencies within a product scope. Uses significant judgement and discretion to collaborate with customers on complex issues in order to understand capability needs, gather project specifications, create business cases and cost sheet analysis, translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities), analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements, create/execute test cases, provide root cause analysis and corrective action plan, verify delivery of customer needs, and ensure quality delivery. Also responsible for identification, documentation, and resolution of risks, defects and issues. Analyzes market trends for competitive insight to correlate into business value statements. Resolves very complex issues (may involve multiple systems) while understanding potential regulatory risk exposure and customer service & financial impacts. Acts as a SME on how moderately complex new enhancements/applications are developed using advanced level of understanding of end-to-end process and clear understanding of potential integration issues. Requires advanced level of understanding the end systems impact of changes across multiple/diverse systems (including regulatory risk exposure, customer service & financial impacts).
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Advanced understanding of end-to-end processes
- Advanced level of understanding the end systems impact of changes across multiple/diverse systems (including regulatory risk exposure, customer service and financial impacts
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Advance Sourcing Concepts is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled