Director of Catering
Garnish Catering Bloomington, Indiana
Garnish Catering is looking for an experienced General Manager. Our fast-growing catering business exists to satisfy the ever-growing corporate catering need! Ideal candidates are experienced General managers with at least 3 yrs of experience. You must be able to work in our fast-paced, hands-on environment. Candidates must be prepared to be engaged in all aspects of the operation and have a passion for creating memorable, efficient events. This role reports to the Executive Director of Hospitality.
General Managers for Garnish Catering are responsible for these and other important daily objectives:
- Building client base and hitting monthly sales/ revenue goals
- Oversee all aspects of the catering operations through direct hands-on involvement with every step of the catering process
- Upholding Company standards and ensuring all departments are following SOPs, developing new SOPs when required, and communicating the change
- Track monthly expenses including labor and marketing and report to Executive Director
- Measure customer satisfaction and engagement and report metrics
- Oversee menu adjustments (price and content)
- Train staff to create client proposals and communicate effectively with clients while preparing events by taking a hands-on approach
- Delivery of profits and business objectives
- Hiring, recruiting, and developing hourly talent
- Maintains a clean and sanity work environment for all employees
- Communicates with Executive Director about maintenance, equipment, and staffing needs and takes lead in all areas.
- Keep software up-to-date and keep clients informed about the status of events
- Work with staff to organize and prepare for all events
General Managers for Garnish Catering can enjoy a competitive salary package, along with:
- Paid holidays annually!
- Health insurance after 60 days (Medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- 401K savings plan with company match