Emterra is a Canadian female-owned company that services over 10% of the
Canadian population. Emterra transforms waste into resources. With customer
service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven
team member to support our growing company and play a crucial role in the
circular economy. Emterra Group is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s
Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and
Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise
National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
What will you do?
- Order and maintain office supplies/toner/kitchen supplies
- PO’s in Business Central, Purchase Invoices and Credit Memos re Fleet Maintenance
- PO’s in Business Central, Purchase Invoices and Credit Memos re Operations and Administration
- Weekly batches to Head Office for posting
- Month End procedures including Accrual Listing for Site Coordinate with Operations team on completion and submission of report
- Track Fuel usage per truck for all diesels (on-site fills only), prepare report
- support daily data entry including scale slips, route data, fuel logs and other data as required;
- General office duties including mailing invoices, statements, filing and other duties as required
- Occasional Coverage of dispatch responsibilities
- Occasional Coverage of Customer Service responsibilities
What will you bring?
o Minimum 2 years previous experience working in a related office/administrative role
o Relevant post-secondary degree
o Experience and knowledge of the waste management or transportation industry an asset
· Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
· Exceptional attention to detail
o Experience with AP functions and process
o Dispatch experience considered an asset
o Call center/customer service experience an asset
o Ability to type 50 wpm, while obtaining information over the phone – efficient in note taking
o Experience with data entry and the generation of reports
o Ability to perform under tight deadlines
o Experience providing customer service and the ability to act with diplomacy and professionalism
o Grade 12 or GED equivalency; job related post-secondary education considered an asset
o Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as necessary
o A friendly personality combined with a “roll-up your sleeves and get it done attitude”!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group
- Opportunity to be part of one of Canada’s Greenest Employers!
- Competitive wages and annual wage increases!
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)!
- Employee Assistance Program, paid for by the Company!
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support!
- Be part of an entrepreneurial organization that wants to continue to learn and grow!
- Ability to have impact and make change!
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position