All American home care is actively seeking experienced professionals who are seeking longevity and growth.
At All American Home Care we welcome talented individuals who are looking to change companies or rejoin the work force.
All American will:
foster your growth
offer a competitive salary
provide you with healthcare coverage at 50% cost to you
provide life insurance with a $50,000 policy at no cost to you
offer opportunities for annual bonuses based on your specific performance
to offer annual increases based on your performance
offer room to grow and develop professional roots
allow you to transition into other departments or the department that is the best fit for you
give you a familial environment that makes you feel at home
All American Home care is a leading home care provider that is continuously growing.
- 1-year experience in the home care industry
- HHA Exchange knowledge preferred
- Be organized and detail oriented person
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Ability to promote staff motivation
- Ability to multitasks
- Responsible for scheduling and assigning Home Health Aide to meet patient needs
- Ensure that services are provided as prescribed by the client's Plan of Care.
- Receives referrals and inquiries for services
- Schedules and coordinates day to day activities of Home Health Aides
- Communicate with patients and aides to ensure they satisfied with care provided
- Must maintain accurate and up-to-date schedules for Home Health
- Maintains patients files and a health status with the patient through bi-weekly progress calls
- Have knowledge to work on Prebilling and Call Dashboard on the daily basic
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position