Crimson Building Company
Crimson Building Company was formed in 2011 to be a different kind of contractor. The founders of the Company have a wide range of experience in the construction industry, from Subcontractor to General Contractor to Developer/Owner. Through the years we noticed that many companies in the industry primarily focus on maximizing profits. We found that this approach nearly always has had a negative impact on projects.
We set out to be different. We do not believe that success is a by-product of maximizing profits. Instead, we believe profitability is simply a by-product of excellence.
We mainly focus on four areas of construction:
“Built With Integrity.”
This is our corporate promise to you - we will build with integrity, and we will always strive for excellence. We provide unrivaled attention to client relationships, take a common-sense approach to project challenges, and bring both the sharp-penciled cost estimates and the margin-aggressive work processes that ensure completed projects that exceed every expectation.
Accounting Clerk will be responsible for general accounting functions for multiple properties. This position requires the ability to complete jobs accurately and efficiently while being able to work independently, utilizing good judgment with decision-making skills and possesses positive and professional attitude. Specific duties are outlined below.
The Accountant Clerk is a entry-level position responsible for assisting the finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization. This position reports to the accounting manager.
- Prepare accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Work with the accounting department to process AP/AR.
- Processing expense reports.
- Make journal entries as necessary.
- Document and ensure proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Establish records of accounts and input entries into to proper accounts.
- Report to the accounting manager the finances of the organization.
Be conscientious about achieving deadlines and has an accurate work product.
- Works well in a team, but also individually motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must possess the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Detail oriented and able to adapt to changing deadlines
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality