STI provides inspection services of all Downhole Tubular Goods. We provide the highest level of technology, combined with superiorly trained inspectors, to provide our customers with the reassurance that their tools are ready for service. The job requirements for the Hard Band Operator are as follows:
- Able to lead a helper while providing them with OJT training
- At least 6 months of experience on various types of drilling tools. Theses include Drill Pipe, Work String tubing, and Non-Mag Drill collars
- Certified to apply Duraband / Toughband wire
- Able to troubleshoot issues with equipment such as: welders, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Able to read and understand procedures
- Able to use a computer to document traceability data.
- Use Calipers, tape measures, scales, thermometers, grinders, and torches
- Familiar with DS1 Standard
- Accurately project job needs such as wire, gas, and other consumables to complete the job.
- ASNT Level II in Mag Particle Inspection
- Clean driving record with experience pulling a trailer
- Experience using COFFEE branded units