Coconut Software’s very first Customer Marketing Manager will work alongside our Director of Product Marketing to lead the build-out of our program from the ground up. In this new and exciting role, you’ll delight Coconut customers by going above and beyond to help them be successful—with the ultimate goal of turning them into advocates who refer.
This means you’ll be obsessed with the customer experience at every turn, and what we can do to help our customers thrive. The programs and campaigns you build will help organizations get off to a strong start, keep growing their product usage over time, and give them a platform to share their wins and successes with the world.
In a nutshell, you’ll have the chance to unleash your creativity and top-notch communications skills to increase engagement & success, drive expansion & retention, and create advocates who fuel the growth of their business (and ours in return!)
Campaign Planning & Management
- Plan and execute multi-channel customer marketing programs that keep people active & engaged at each stage of their lifecycle using email, webinars, direct mail, live and online events, etc. to support strategic goals (e.g. successful launches, feature/product adoption, expansion, etc.)
- Set campaign goals, and analyze results/impact on the business
- Create and manage our customer campaign/communications calendar
Drive Feature Adoption
- Work with Director of Product Marketing/Product team to develop campaigns that drive more active users, adoption of new features & products we bring to market
- Craft communications/assets to support campaigns, as needed
Create a Sense of Community + Advocates Who Share Their Stories & Refer
- Facilitate connections between customers: bring like-customers together to share best practices and success stories
- Provide opportunities for our customers to tell their stories of success through various channels: written case studies, video, in-person & online events
- Provide timely opportunities for customers to refer
- Wow customers with fun experiences and other little touches that make them feel valued and special
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years of multi-channel marketing programs experience/designing campaigns to meet revenue objectives and/or to drive engagement & advocacy
- An incredibly creative mind and ability to design ‘wow’ experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills—the ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a major plus
- A passion for serving and understanding customers
- Solid interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help reach marketing goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools, including CRM & MAPs
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.