Assist the VP of Human Resources in all aspects of Human Resources
management and serve as the primary manager of the day‐to‐day operations of
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage and provide input regarding the direction of the Human
Resources functions of employee relations, employment, training and
• Insure all departments are supported through development and
implementation of new procedures for the effective operation of the
Human Resources department.
• Administer and communicate company policies, procedures and programs.
• Review and advise management staff on matters dealing with
performance and conduct issues, employee relations, including labor
• Promote effective communication between employees and management.
• Coordinate activities to meet the training needs of the property
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Three (3) years of human resources experience preferred.
• Knowledgeable of HR concepts, policies and procedures, with clear
understanding of legal compliance requirements and employment laws.
• Strong skills in MS Office applications.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and detail‐oriented.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
Note: This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all‐inclusive. It may be expanded to include other
duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled