The Retail Bank Manager/Community Banker (RBM) is responsible for all operational, compliance and customer experience initiatives within their assigned bank location and in accordance with the Bank’s established policies. The RBM reviews and implements policies and procedures as well as supervises activities of the Retail Bank staff functions within the bank.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and lead change.
- Effectively meet deadlines and goals.
- Set and manage to expectations with a high degree of accountability.
- Ability to lead and develop a team with clear direction and empathy.
- Work independently with strong time management, teamwork, organization, problem solving & project management skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Proven leadership in sales and service.
- Innovative examples of enhancing and exceeding customer expectations.
- Minimum five (5) years banking experience with three (3) years management experience.
- Minimum four (4) years in consumer lending.
- Demonstrated oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Office environment, but may have infrequent occasion to work outdoors.
- 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- Overtime or extended hours occasionally.
- Some travel may be necessary to other businesses, customers and branch locations.
- The employee is frequently required to operate a computer, printer, copy machine, calculator, telephone, and/or other office equipment.
- The employee frequently exchanges information with others and must be able to do so in an effective manner. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, and across a variety of audiences.