CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
Air Fulfillment Services, a division of CTM, is the only true air fulfillment provider. Our company size allows for flexibility and responsive contacts. We have a collaborative, dynamic and professional team with a sole customer-centric focus.
It is a part of our culture to become an extension of our client’s company, paying attention to every detail to provide seamless, personalized service. Our goal is to be the unseen partner in support of meeting planners or event organizers, helping clients achieve their objective: satisfied meeting sponsors, happy attendees, an overall return on investment and ultimate success.
AFS/CTM has established relationships with leading technology providers in the travel industry. These strategic partnerships provide AFS with a fully integrated technology solution that keeps our company at the forefront of developments in the management of group-air and related travel services.
Of primary consideration to any professional meeting organizer must be the flawless execution of the air reservation process. Anything less will have a deep and often lasting impact on the attendee. Managing group air travel is very different than managing corporate travel. AFS understands the intricacies of successful group air management; from the planning phase to final reporting.
AFS, a division of CTM, is looking for a Client Services Manager to develop and maintain long term relationships with a portfolio of customers, connecting with key event planners and program stakeholders, as well as helping to expand and grow our brand. The ideal candidate would have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. You will have superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple requests and build a strong relationship with our clients. This is an ideal role for someone with a strong business acumen who is passionate about continuous improvement and effectiveness in a rapidly evolving organization. Most important is a desire to be a part of a team, a desire to serve, and an enthusiasm and energy about the role. This position requires the candidate to have a background in the Corporate Travel Industry Meeting and Incentive division. Would prefer the candidate to work in the Des Moines IA or Seattle office but would consider virtual candidate if qualified.
This position is best filled by someone who is a self-starter, who pays attention to detail while thinking outside the box and using their resources, all while maintaining a positive attitude. Project management skill is key. A positive environment of teamwork is an integral part of our success. Working cohesively is necessary for providing the excellence we have built our reputation on. Internal customer service is as important to our success as external customer service. We count on every member of our team to promote a positive workplace for each other.
- Acts as a principal liaison between AFS and its client base and develop a trusted relationship. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships; account retention is paramount.
- Support new sales and marketing efforts, Identify and grow opportunities. Attend to new sales RFP requests as well as new customer implementations.
- Performs a wide variety of managerial functions to support the business. This includes, but is not limited to, newsletters to clients, business development, client services, implementation of programs from contract to execution.
- Manages all general customer inquiries promptly and effectively, including but not limited to client airline contract management.
- Participates in operational program turnover calls conference calls and program implementation, hybrid support in all areas at AFS.
- Forecast and track key account and program metrics, ensuring client reporting requirements are fulfilled which includes completing client annual reviews and end of program reviews.
- Demonstrate value through strategic meetings and business reviews collaborating on initiatives and quantifying recommendations and accomplishments.
- Communicate clearly the progress of program initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives; project management of internal colleagues and customers is essential. Formalizes the ‘end’ of a program with our clients to ensure repeat business.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years in the travel industry, including but not mandatory, Events, Group, and/or MICE experience.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs. Relationship driven.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills with competent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Sabre and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Familiar with airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contracts.
- Complies with flexible work hours as business needs dictate.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.