• Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR)
• Maintain Daily Reports for Hotel and Food & Beverage entities
• Daily bank account reconciliations
• Support Night Auditor in reconciliation of Daily Report
• Maintain reconciliation for Food & Beverage accounts and vendors.
• Complete all other tasks as assigned by the Accounting Manager
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Process accounts payable, including checks generation, invoice matching and filing. Must ensure all obligations are entered by the 10th business day.
2. Record daily deposits and upload daily reports to the accounting system
3. Reconcile merchant credit card deposits with accounting system and merchant statements
4. Reconcile daily bank accounts
5. Process monthly/quarterly sales and occupancy tax payments and returns
6. Process bi-monthly Beer Tax Return for Iconavest.
7. Maintain system to track expenditures by vendor for training and budgets.
8. Utilize ConTrack module in M3 for monitoring capital expenditures for construction projects.
9. Update and maintain fixed asset/depreciation schedules.
10. Update 13-week cash forecast every Monday to include actual receipts by category and all CAPEX and non-budgeted balance sheet payments
11. Work with GM’s and F&B vendors for follow-up on missing vendor invoices.
12. Upload Marketman F&B invoices into M3.
13. Support all F&B activities including monthly inventories, invoice scanning and maintenance of inventory items.
14. Ensure timely deposits of all checks received electronically through bank scanner and coordinate deposit date with Sales team entry in Reserve.
15. Coordinate month end F&B inventory process with F&B Directors to ensure all received products are entered correctly in the general ledger.
16. Maintain organized files for all activities.
17. Maintain up-to-date contract files for all vendor activity, including certificates of insurance annual renewals.
18. Process all in-coming mail and review for late notices and other regulatory compliance activities. Re-direct notices throughout the company to all appropriate parties.
19. Reconcile Amex credit card transactions.
20. Ensure security of all company sensitive information and physical lockup of checks.
• Ethical Conduct
• Time Management
• Organization Skills
• Financial Management
• Above average Excel skills
• Experience with complex spreadsheet analysis
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
PHYSICAL ENVIROMENTAL DEMANDS:
• Stand- Under 2/3rd of the time
• Walk- Under 2/3rd of the time
• Sit- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Climb or balance- Under 1/3rd of the time
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Under 1/3rd of the time
• Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time
• Lift minimum of 5lbs.-35 lbs.- Under 1/3rd of the time
• Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration and/or five years of accounting/business experience.
• Experience with computer applications, Excel, Word and Accounting Software.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
• Experience in Hospitality and/or Food & Beverage industries.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other sensitive information.
• Excellent guest and vendor service skills.
• Upholding the ICONA Aloha culture.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job including ad-hoc duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.