At Coconut Software we take a proactive approach to all things customer experience. This fantastic team is at the heart of all things Coconut customers from getting new customers up and running, partnering closely with them to realize value and success, to helping with any technical issues and needs.
Sitting on the Customer Experience team, our Customer Success Managers work closely with customers to understand their goals, strategize to help them realize value out of Coconut, and continue to build success to create advocates and champions. At the heart of it, we aim to amaze and delight our customers through every meaningful interaction.
- Proactively engages customers during throughout their Coconut journey from go-live to renewal to growth
- Work closely with sales, technical support, product, and account management to continue amazing our customers
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data points to identify customer health
- Create advocates and raving fans throughout your interactions with customers
- Build repeatable and successful plays to streamline and scale the customer success team
- Demonstrate Coconut Software’s values and project a positive, upbeat, and professional tone in all communications, both internal and external
- Travel to customer sites and between Coconut’s offices as needed, when safe to do so.
- 2-4 years of B2B customer-facing SaaS experience
- Love helping others succeed, both our customers and your colleagues
- Exceptional communication skills whether over email, phone call, video call, or in-person
- Creative thinker and problem solver who loves to tell stories. You can easily persuade us why a taco is a sandwich or vice versa and not afraid to share it in your application!
- You are as comfortable using data to make informed decisions as you are reading between the lines of a customer conversation when forecasting health
- Thrive in ambiguous environment with little or changing processes
- Comfortable using SFDC, Excel, Catalyst.io, Asana, Slack, and Jira
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and you’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Don’t Quite Fit the Bill?
We believe talent comes from all walks of life. If you’ve worked for several years in financial services, consulting, telecommunications in customer facing roles and are looking for a change, check us out! Even if you don't meet 100% of the asks - we'd love for you to apply!
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.