Do you want to make a difference by saving lives? Do you enjoy phlebotomy? Want to work for a not-for-profit? Miller-Keystone Blood Center helps by saving lives every day by providing blood products in PA and NJ. We are looking for individuals who like performing phlebotomy as well as interacting with the public in order to facilitate successful blood drives within our community. Community blood drives account for 60% of blood products donated at Miller-Keystone, and this position helps to meet our mission of saving lives.
If you are:
- An RN with current New Jersey license
And if you have:
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Competency in taking manual blood pressure and pulse
- Ability to work with computers and tablets
- Customer service experience
- Flexible availability
Our benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted tickets
- And the feeling that comes from knowing you are part of an organization that saves lives, every day.
*Please note this is a Full-Time position.
**All new hires are eligible for Bonuses. You will be eligible to receive, upon completion of 180 days of service, and successfully passing probation, a $500 retention bonus. Upon completion of 365 days of service, you will receive an additional $500. Total of $1,000 over one year of employment service.**
Miller-Keystone Blood Center is an EEO/AA Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Miller-Keystone Blood Center is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled