Job Purpose: Cooks are responsible for preparing great food in a timely manner.
- Prepare all food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food-handling skills and following food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, and breakdown
- Maintain kitchen equipment
- Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Previous culinary experience preferred