Waterslide Attendant (Seasonal 2023)
Waterslide Attendants are outgoing and responsible individuals who maintain the overall safety of our guests by
enforcing rules and operating attractions safely.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Enforce and operate attractions rules and regulation.
- Recognize and prevent safety hazards to ensure the safety of all guests and associates.
- Provide emergency care as needed.
- Working effectively individually or as a team member to follow the park facility emergency action plan.
- Clean and sweep surrounding areas.
- Clean, patch, and inflate tubes as needed.
- Lift tables and move heavy objects.
- Test ride attractions to ensure ride is in proper working condition before park opens.
- Keeping employee break room area clean.
- Maintain a professional image.
- Multi-task while being attentive to guests and remain flexible to the needs of the business.
- Make certain all company policies and procedures are adhered to by guests.
- Always ensure a safe working environment for all guests and employees.
- Work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Follow all company policies and procedures while protecting company assets.
- Report any theft or suspicious activity to management ASAP.
- Take pride in wardrobe & appearance.
- Assist other departments as staffing needs require.
Minimum age requirement is 16 years of age.
Big Rivers Waterpark Approved First Aid & CPR Certification
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Season Pass to Big Rivers Waterpark.
- Season Passes for Parents
- Discounts on Food, Beverage and Merchandise.
- Discounts on General Admission Tickets
- Employee Events and Parties
This job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position