On- call CNA's and CHHA's
ALL AMERICAN HOMECARE is actively seeking On- call CNS’s And CHHA
- Assisting clients in all activities of daily living.
- Communicating and documenting (charts) treatment provided to clients and the clients' response or lack of response to care provided.
- Contributing to the development of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each client.
- Maintaining confidentiality and rights of client, family, employee, and organization information in compliance with HIPAA policies and applicable regulations.
- Maintaining a safe work environment and exhibiting safe work practices.
- Interacting cooperatively with clients, families, visitors and other team members.
- Performing all duties in compliance with all applicable federal and state rules and regulations and facility policies and procedures.
- Accepting assigned duties in a cooperative manner and willingly perform other duties as assigned by appropriate personnel.
- Active Pennsylvania CNA/HHA License.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Must have at least 2 full years of CNA/HHA experience preferably in home care.
- Must have a valid Driver license and insured vehicle.
- Home health experience necessary, CNA experience preferred with knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Must be able to work assigned on- call shift 7 days a week.
- Shifts available 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am.
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position