Facilities Technician IV
Job Responsibilities and Standards:
The following description of job responsibilities and standards are intended to reflect the essential functions of the position. This outline does not detail every aspect of the position and there may be other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
I. Job Specifics
· Team member will utilize Facility Dude system for all work orders and labor/materials tracking, for all work performed (daily).
· Team member will complete all tasks assigned in Facility Dude, add all notes and information and ensure that time/labor is logged.
· Team member will utilize Facility Dude and complete assigned Work Orders (daily) to avoid other team members from attempting re-do Work Order.
· Team member will get assignment(s) from Manager/Supervisor on duty at beginning of shift.
· Team member will update management and/or supervisor of Work Order status (incomplete Work Orders).
· Team member will advise management of any and all tools and equipment needed to perform assigned duties correctly and safely.
· Team member will seek out support and advice of immediate supervisor, as needed.
· Team member will only perform tasks assigned via Facility Dude, Department Manager/Supervisor or Executive management.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Poses a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Excellent verbal communication skills and must be very customer service oriented
· Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment while meeting deadlines as directed.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Able to work under pressure
· Able to work all shifts, Weekends, & Holidays.
· Must be able to carry, stand, walk, climb ladders for extended periods of time
· Must able to multi task, have excellent inter-personal skills
· Must be able to speak and read English fluently.III. Customer Service Responsibility
· Ensures that the club's customer service standards are maintained at an exceptional level.
· Presents self in a professional manner including appearance, identification, and general communication and conduct at all times.
· Makes a positive contribution to the work environment through presentation of positive attitude, demonstration of cooperation and teamwork, and constructive approach to daily events.
· Listens effectively, responds to guests’ requests in a friendly “can do” manner.
· Attendance: Adheres to established schedule of work hours. Follows established procedures for early notification to supervisor when unable to report to work. Call a manager 30 minutes before shift starts to avoid an improper call in. .
o Punctuality: Arrives to work at scheduled times and works until authorized to leave.
· Attends all mandatory education/in-service programs and demonstrates understanding of responsibilities through appropriate actions.
· Demonstrates effective communication by utilizing positive verbal and non-verbal skills in all interactions.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule and extra hours when needed.
· Demonstrates adherence to the club's safe practice procedures and makes recommendations to improve safety. Reports any unsafe work practice to supervisor.
· Consistently utilizes proper body mechanics in performance of responsibilities, as evidenced by supervisor’s observation and no injury to self or others due to improper work habits.
· Follows proper reporting procedures when injured at work. Is aware of the location of material safety data sheets and refers to them when necessary.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.