E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Senior ETL Developer to be a Full-time employee in Chantilly, VA. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Senior ETL Developer will be responsible for managing software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Estimate software development costs and schedule. Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques. Supervise software configuration management.
- Manage the modeling of applications throughout the development lifecycle.
- Leads design and development activities within specific application software language.
- Possess extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques.
- Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses, and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Develop advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- 10+ years of development experience
- 2+ years working with Agile DevSecOps, CI/CD pipelines OR STEM degree with 3+ years with object-oriented coding, specifically in Python and with SQL with familiarity with Agile DevSecOps, development automation, testing, and ETL data pipelines OR 6+ years’ experience with Agile development (Automation of code, CI/CD pipelines for code commit [Git], Template development) with object-oriented programming, specifically leveraging python programming language and experience in SQL.
- Strong USAF background desired
- Project lifecycle experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top-Secret clearance.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world, expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy?
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and?prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. ?
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.