Data Analysis &
* Develops business insights based on
analysis of results and communicate key findings to various members of
management to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
* Assists in the development of
measurement processes/methods for assessing progress towards goals and project
* Leads efforts to define business and
systems requirements including documenting processes, business requirements and
resulting technology needs.
* Prepares reports, performs analyses,
and evaluates opportunities.
* Develops polished executive-level
presentations and confidently delivers the information to internal business
associates and external clients in a clear and concise fashion.
* Assists in identifying best practices
through a review of processes.
* Establishes and maintains relationships
with various departments.
* Assists with User Acceptance Testing by
creating and executing test scripts for user stories, bugs and regression
* Gathers appropriate resources to
complete assigned projects on time and within budget.
* Escalates obstacles/issues to meeting
timelines and deliverables.
* Reports project status according to
prescribed timelines for a given project.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or
directly related field.
* Four (4) years’ experience as a
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Communicates effectively in both
written and oral
* Knowledge in operational business
processes and systems
* Proficient in various software
programs, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Demonstrated knowledge of process
* Strong knowledge of project management
methodologies and processes
* Good leadership, inter-personal and motivational
* Strong oral and written communication
skills with all levels of management, end-users and peers
* Understanding of databases, logic
views, query tools, and standard file layouts for conversions and interfaces