Reports to: Director of Finance
Department: Fulfillment Center
Messenger International is a ministry with a divine calling to develop uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world and therefore, this position will be filled by a candidate who 1) embodies the core beliefs of our organization with respect to God, The Bible, and God’s function in our everyday life and 2) champions our fundamental commitment as an organization to spread the gospel to the world.
Responsible for advancing Messenger International’s vision by overseeing all warehouse operations and logistics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for all warehouse operations and logistics
· Leads warehouse staff
· Liaise with vendors to ensure warehouse tasks can be completed efficiently and cost effectively
· Provide domestic and international shipping quotes, small package and freight
· Determine inventory and logistics for road meetings
· Maintain stock levels and shipping supplies
· Conduct annual inventory and periodic cycle counts
· Assess damaged resources and make inventory adjustments
· Oversee special projects requiring fulfillment
· Responsible company vehicle and forklift maintenance
· Responsible for warehouse and forklift safety
· Research and rectify shipping errors such as MSP/undelivered/not received/returned shipments
· Assist with the fulfillment of daily orders
· Other related duties as required
· Signed acknowledgement of Messenger International’s Statement of Faith and Staff Covenant/Lifestyle Agreement forms
· Signed acknowledgement of Messenger International’s Employee Handbook
· 3 Years of experience managing a warehouse
· Ability to lift up to 70lb with reasonable assistance
· Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Works well with others
This is a full-time, salaried/exempt position requiring 40 hours of work a week with occasional need for overtime. This is an exempt position and not subject to overtime pay.
Palmer Lake, CO. MUST BE A U.S CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION.
· Health, Dental, AD&D and Life Insurance
· Paid time off
· Maternity/Paternity leave benefits after 3-year tenure
· Messenger International will pay for renewal of certifications and required continued education