Job Title: Videographer/Editor
Reports to: Director of Audio & Visual
Department: Media Production
Messenger International is a ministry with a divine calling to develop uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world. Therefore, this position will be filled by a candidate who 1) embodies the core beliefs of our organization with respect to God, The Bible, and God's function in our everyday life and 2) champions our fundamental commitment to spread the gospel to the world.
Responsible for conceptualizing, capturing, producing, and editing video and audio content across various projects, maintaining media systems, and ensuring the high-quality production of multimedia content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm, storyboard, capture, and produce video and audio concepts from project inception to completion (pre-production, production, and post-production phases).
- Prepare, maintain, and set up video and audio equipment on-location for recording.
- Film and edit a variety of Messenger International projects, including masterclasses, podcasts, app content, event materials, and marketing materials.
- Produce engaging videos for Messenger International's social media and YouTube accounts.
- Maintain the organization's media system on computers and drives.
- Occasionally travel to capture video/audio content for Messenger International.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Film, Media Production, or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in videography, video editing, and content creation.
- Proficiency in video capturing and editing techniques.
- Creative storytelling and visualization skills.
- Strong proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro). â€¢ Experience with audio recording and editing.
- Knowledge of basic motion graphics and color grading.
- Familiarity with video equipment setup and maintenance.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks.
- Signed acknowledgement of Messenger's Statement of Faith and Staff Covenant/Lifestyle Agreement forms.
- Signed acknowledgement of policies and procedures as stated in our employee handbook.
- Able to function independently.
- Possesses the ability to lift up to 50 pounds (with or without assistance).
- Capable of setting up and maintaining video/audio equipment.
- Able to travel occasionally for on-location recording.
Nashville, Tennessee area. MUST BE A U.S CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION.
Full-time, 40-hour work week with the potential for occasional overtime. This is an exempt position and is not subject to overtime pay.
This is an experienced videography/editing position with a salary range of $42,000-$55,000, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Health, Dental, AD&D & Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefits after 3-year tenure
- Messenger will pay for renewal of certifications and required continued education