Job Title: Personal Assistant
Reports to: Executive Assistant to CEO and VP
Messenger International is a ministry with a divine calling to develop uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world and therefore, this position will be filled by a candidate who 1) embodies the core beliefs of our organization with respect to God, The Bible, and God's function in our everyday life and 2) champions our fundamental commitment as an organization to spread the gospel to the world.
Responsible for advancing Messenger International's vision by serving the executive team as a diligent, thorough, and administratively masterful support in order to keep our leaders organized and effective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Overnight House and Dog Duties:
- Maintain household
- Ensure that the CEO and VP's dog has the required amount of recreational activity, eating time, restroom time, medication if applicable and potentially grooming
- Maintain and organize household supplies
- Provide Airport transportation for leaders based in Nashville
- Procure Gifts and Gift Cards in preparation for travel
- Maintain vehicle: ensure vehicles are filled with gas and that the exterior and interior are clean. Also, responsible to ensure that registration and insurance is up to date.
- Prepare food bags and necessary supplements monthly and for travel
- Complete small administrative tasks such as filing and sending schedule reminders
- Assist with local events hosted by Executive Leaders
- Process mail, send thank you cards and assist with any other items to be sent to executive contacts
- Supports our executive leadership with needed tasks when they are onsite in Nashville
- Other duties as assigned to provide support for our leadership and organization
- Gifted in the area of organization
- Must be reliable with a dedicated work ethic and willing to work in variety of Extremely trustworthy with sensitive data and operates with the utmost level of integrity in all matters
- Meticulously detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in computer skills and intuitively understanding of new software applications
- Able to effectively communicate via phone, email, or text with team members and external contacts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize high volume of tasks, correspondence, and deadlines
- Collaborates well with others accomplish tasks
- Able to anticipate needs and has a servant's heart
- Takes initiative and can problem solve
Franklin, Tennessee area. MUST BE A U.S CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION.
Part- time up to 30-hour work week