Job Title: Production Manager
Reports to: Director of Audio & Visual
Department: Media Production
Messenger International is a ministry with a divine calling to develop uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world. Therefore, this position will be filled by a candidate who 1) embodies the core beliefs of our organization with respect to God, The Bible, and God's function in our everyday life and 1) champions our fundamental commitment to spread the gospel to the world.
Responsible for overseeing the production of video and audio content from pre-production to post-production, ensures efficient workflows, and delivers high-quality multimedia projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce video and audio concepts from pre-production through production, including color grading, audio mixing, and basic motion graphics.
- Edit and produce various Messenger International projects, including masterclasses, podcasts, app content, event materials, and marketing content.
- Maintain the organization's media system on computers and drives.
- Prepare, maintain, and set up video and audio equipment on-location for recording as needed.
- Travel occasionally to capture video/audio content for Messenger International.
- Oversee software system flows for the pre-production/production video team.
- Ensure effective project management system flows.
- Report project updates to the Creative Director.
- Lead pre-production/production meetings for multimedia projects.
- Manage video team budgets for specific projects.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Film, Media Production, or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in video production and editing roles.
- Strong proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro).
- In-depth knowledge of video and audio production techniques.
- Experience with color grading, audio mixing, and basic motion graphics.
- Proficient in video equipment setup and maintenance.
- Familiarity with project management software and workflows.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Ability to manage budgets and project resources effectively.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- Signed acknowledgement of Messenger's Statement of Faith and Staff Covenant/Lifestyle Agreement forms.
- Signed acknowledgement of policies and procedures as stated in our employee handbook.
- Able to function independently.
- Possesses the ability to lift up to 50 pounds (with or without assistance).
- Capable of setting up and maintaining video/audio equipment.
- Able to travel occasionally for on-location recording.
Nashville, Tennessee area. MUST BE A U.S CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION.
Full-time, 40-hour work week with the potential for occasional overtime. This is an exempt position and is not subject to overtime pay.
This is an experienced multimedia production position with a salary range of $60,000-$75,000, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Health, Dental, AD&D & Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefits after 3-year tenure
- Messenger will pay for renewal of certifications and required continued education