Job Title: Relations Lead (Customer Service + Administration)
Reports to: Director of Development
Messenger International is a ministry with a divine calling to develop uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world and therefore, this position will be filled by a candidate who 1) embodies the core beliefs of our organization with respect to God, The Bible, and God's function in our everyday life and 2) champions our fundamental commitment as an organization to spread the gospel to the world.
Responsible for advancing Messenger International's vision by passionately connecting customers and other partners with the mission and vision of Messenger International through event administration, providing excellent customer service, and relationship-based development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Development
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customers and partners through open and interactive communication
- Identifies and assesses customers' needs to accurately triage influx of customer service requests and assigns requests to the appropriate team members
- Provides introductory information about our mission and ministry to new customers and prospective partners
- Manages large amounts of incoming phone calls, emails, and live chats
- Provides support to customers looking to purchase resources, make donations, ask questions about resources, and learn more about Messenger International
- Executes the completion of delegated tasks throughout the event planning process
- Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors
- Liaises and works in relation with other departments to ensure the completion and success of our partner events
- Orders, packs, and mails partner, vendor, customer, and other applicable gifts
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in computer skills and basic software applications (Word, Excel, Gmail, etc.)
- Able to effectively communicate via phone, email, or text with team members and external contacts
- Must be reliable with a dedicated work ethic and willing to work in variety of coordination and administrative roles
- Must have ability to multitask and prioritize high volume of tasks, correspondence, and deadlines
- Must possess strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Must be analytical, composed, results-oriented, creative, energetic
- Must have ability to work independently, take initiative, and problem solve
- Must collaborate well with others
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Must be able to lift and move up to 70 pounds without assistance
- Must be able to reach and remove heavy items without assistance
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Signed acknowledgement of Messenger's Statement of Faith and Staff Covenant/Lifestyle Agreement forms.
- Signed acknowledgement to policies and procedures as stated in our employee handbook.
Colorado Springs, CO area
Full-time, 40-hour work week with the potential for occasional overtime. This is an exempt position and is not subject to overtime pay.
This is an experiences admin position with a salary range of $45,000 to $50,000, depending on qualifications and experience.
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Nine paid holidays
- Health, Dental, AD&D & Life insurance
- Ten paid days off in your first year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program