Working at MEMX:
Members Exchange (MEMX) is a growing FinTech firm founded by a group of leaders in the world’s financial markets and is seeking to register as a new stock exchange. Our people are the foundation of our business, and we are off to a great start assembling a talented team who are ready to collaborate, innovate, and challenge the status quo. We are committed to maintaining the culture we have set in motion -- we take great pride in our selection process -- and that starts with finding the right people. If you are interested in learning about our opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
The Trading Operations Engineer will be involved in building, running and monitoring the MEMX trading platform and all its components. The engineer must have a strong technical and scripting background and instill a passion for operations and automation. MEMX U.S. equities trading hours are from 6 am – 8 pm EST. This role will be responsible for an 8-hour shift during those hours. Flexibility to cover different/rotating shifts is necessary. Remote work is not supported at this time for this role.
- Scripting and building automation tools prior to the go-live date
- Maintain, monitor and deploy applications to equities trading platform and infrastructure
- Configure and support our internal tool stack:
- Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, Corvil, GitLab
- On-board clients and exchange trading members
- Ensure connectivity to all external trading and market data venues are stable
- Add value and ideas within MEMX technology operations
- Take ownership and command of any system or infrastructure issues, work across teams to resolve
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to cover rotating shifts during MEMX trading hours
- Experience in a production system environment
- Solid understanding of core networking protocols, scripting, and automation
- Strong grasp of order entry and market data protocols
- Knowledge of U.S. equity market structure, regulations, operations
- CI/CD experience as you will help maintain and improve this pipeline
At MEMX you will have the ability to work with a talented team of professionals who bring a diversity of thought and background. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company and the impact MEMX will have on our clients and the broader markets. We offer competitive employee benefits and perks and will continue to make this a priority to attract the best.