Location: Houston, TX
Reviews employment, drug, financial, criminal, and applicable background
checks on all candidates extended an offer of employment. Reviews result for
completeness and issues. Addresses issues as appropriate for violation; may
involve Human Resources, Management, and/or Legal Department. Thoroughly
documents issues and resolutions.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Informs Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners of background violations,
regulations, and next steps.
- Researches federal, state, and local laws on a variety of websites and
documents. Recommends program enhancements, changes to comply with law
revisions and process enhancements.
- Updates and maintains forms and compliance regulations within Applicant Tracking
System (ATS). Collaborates with HRIS team on ATS changes.
- Reconcile third-party invoice backup against internal records. Takes
initiative to contact vendor, discuss, and resolve discrepancies. Requests
revised invoice and backup. Facilitates the coding and payment of invoices per
- Builds professional and effective business relationships with third-party
background vendors to facilitate quick resolution of invoicing, data feeds, and
administrative issues. Escalates and discusses issues with Manager for further
advice and resolution.
High School diploma or equivalent
- At least three
(3) years Recruiting or Human Resources experience reviewing documents for
process adherence as well as identifying issues and coordinating through the resolution process.
- Experience working in ATS and HRIS systems preferred
- Experience building professional business relationships both internally and
Skills & Abilities (not listed within Competencies):
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to self- prioritize workload with conflicting deadlines while
achieving Service Level
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled