Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fun service-minded environment? Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is the place for you. Apply online today!
Part-Time Computer Support Specialist
We seek to fill this Part-Time Computer Support Specialist with a responsible individual who will perform a variety of duties including but not limited to troubleshooting, hardware and software installation, end-user training, and other technical support for the Credit Union. The position also provides input on the efficiency of the credit union’s technology infrastructure to include hubs, switches, enterprise routers, servers, and network hardware and software in accordance with CU procedures, and the Mission, Vision, Values, and Pledge to our shareholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months to 2 years’ experience in a similar environment desired
- Help desk experience is helpful
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with members as well as co-workers
- Attention to detail and high-quality work habits
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based servers and personal computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows, Linux, PC system administration, LAN, Wan, TCP/IP, and VoIP
- Knowledge of IBM AS400/iSeries and Linux preferred but not necessary
- Dependability, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- Bilingual Spanish/English helpful
Hours: This position is part-time of 25 hours weekly. Applicants must be available to work shift 7:30 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Fridays and occasional Saturdays 9:00 am - 12 pm. Schedule is variable upon the business needs of the department requiring overtime and extended hours.
Drug-Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer, D/M/F/V