We are looking for a Dishwasher for Larks Restaurant (located in Medford). The Dishwasher performs a number of kitchen activities including wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish machine and any other equipment clean and organized.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & FUNCTIONS:
- Load, run and unload the dish machine using the appropriate size hardware at all times.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas ensuring minimal damage to company property.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces, and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Empty trash containers as required.
- Change dishwater in dish machine regularly.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Wash and stack floor mats.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor.
- General restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Working conditions involve noise, heat, temperature changes, kitchen elements, odors, moisture, etc.
- Requires moderate physical effort, including standing, carrying, bending, stretching, stooping, pulling, pushing and lifting of weights up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to work additional hours as dictated by the workload and staffing, including weekends, evenings and holidays.